Frequently Asked Questions

What travel documents are required?
When traveling by air you will need a government issued ID with a valid expiration date. If you are traveling to Canada you will need an original or certified copy of birth certificate + government ID. Usually when traveling to other countries a passport is required.

Where can I get a passport?
Click here for information on getting a passport or renewing a passport. (United States Post Office)

Where can I get a non-driver’s license?
Click here for more information on how to obtain a non-driver’s license. (DMV)